Rosters will be emailed ASAP!
- Thank you for your support as we move forward with summer camps in 2021!!!
- Over our 5 weeks of camp during June and July of 2020, we served over 800 campers and had ZERO COVID-19 complications!!!
- Our camp families did a great job following the plan which was researched and implemented by our staff in order to meet Federal, State and Local health protocols -- we are excited to do so in 2021 as well!!!
- Based on our track record, you can count on us to continue to put in the hours of research and discussions with medical and recreational professionals regarding how to modify our daily schedule and routines, in order to make 2021 both safe and fun for every camper!!!
- TOGETHER, we can make the "new normal" a great experience for everyone involved, regardless of the circumstances!!!
Here are the basics of what goes into an AMAZING week!
- We are not a glorified "recess" style camp, our days are highly structured with lesson plans involving activities which are designed to elicit specific outcomes.
- Unlike most camps that focus on only one activity, we play a variety of games, take field trips (pending COVID restrictions), and fully engage every camper in character-building experiences that will instill confidence and teach life lessons.
- Our activities help level the playing field and prove every camper's value (brains and/or brawn) to their team!
- Offered to kids entering grades K-8, designed for developmentally appropriate competitions.
- Each camp is 1 week, Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Camp Director and "Coaches" are licensed teachers with extensive experience both teaching and coaching.